Open Water Analytics is the home of the community projects for EPANET and SWMM, and related tools and technologies. We are an open community for the exchange of information and ideas related to computing and analysis in the water & wastewater industries. This informal collective in an umbrella that covers many groups and projects; members with varying affiliations work together to craft the current and future development of these mission-critical software tools.
- Visit the Forums to connect with others, find answers, and share ideas.
- See the Software Projects related to scientific computing in water-related fields.
- Check out the Open Source EPANET Documentation and Code Repository for the latest developments on this exciting project.
- Check out the Open Source SWMM Documentation and Code Repository for the latest developments on this project.
For EPANET-related contributions and conversation, these repositories will be of interest:
- EPANET 2.x repository for development of the 2.x line of code.
- epanet-dev An object-oriented implementation of the toolkit.
- next-net A Deliberative Project for the Advancement of Water Systems Simulation.